Through our online services, you can check your balance, view transaction history, make transfer between accounts, and communicate with Eagle Credit Union via e-mail, all at your convenience 24/7. The amount of information at your fingertips makes Online Banking an instant time saver.
Online Banking offers the following features:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to account information
- Real-time verification of your account balance
- Funds transfers between your accounts such as savings and checking
- Viewable and downloadable account history (compatible with Quicken and Microsoft Money)
- Viewable copies of cleared checks
- Electronic bill payment (Note: This is an additional service)
Tired of buying stamps? How about writing checks?
We’ve got the answer. Bill Pay. This service is a convenient and cost-effective way to pay your bills electronically from your Eagle Credit Union checking account. Bill Pay can be accessed anytime, anywhere in the world through Online Banking.
It’s ideal for recurring payments or scheduling payments in advance so bills get paid even when you’re away on vacation or business.
To sign up for Bill Pay online, simply log on to Online Banking , select “User Services” from the top navigation bar, select “Add/View Account Services”, edit your checking account and select “Basic with Bill Pay” then submit your request.
Bill Pay is $4.75/mo.
E-Statements are a great way to eliminate paper clutter and have electronic access to your Eagle Credit Union statements. An E-Statement is an electronic copy of your statement that includes the same information as your regular mailed statement. In addition to being able to save your statements to your computer, you’ll also have immediate access to your statement information, rather than having to wait for it in the mail. When you sign up for E-Statements, you will receive an email message notifying you that your eStatement is available for viewing through our online banking system. By signing up for E-Statements, you will no longer receive a mailed statement, although one can be requested.
- Provides an electronic copy of your account statement, rather than a mailed copy
- Offers immediate access to your statement information—much sooner than regular mailed statements
- Can be printed or saved to your computer for your records
- Reduces paper clutter and provides a cost savings to your credit union
Sign up for E-Statements today!